It's been a while since I posted and alot has happened.
On the positive side
- We're on the cusp of year #5, we met 5/20/2001.
- Dave & I went to BearTrek in White Plains, NY. Got to meet and hang out with many nice guys, new friends and old, Joe & Al & Luis, Rocco & Mitch, Kevin & Anthony, Jeffrey, Rob, Dave (that Dave™) and a host of good looking men to oggle and splash in the pool with.
- Helped friends open up their campsite at Hillside.
- I was retained, again.
- May get some photos published, that were shot at BearTrek.
- I'm the first one, in my manager's groups to get to play with the 'next company provided laptop'.
On the negative side
- didn't want to leave the hotel.
- got many insect/tick bites and scratched by a rusty nail (opening the camp site), I'm on oral antibiotics and got a tetanus shot.
- lost two folks from my manager's groups, one from my current project - retired, one from my old project - laid off.
- It's kinda nerve wracking to have to refit all the resources that I had on the old laptop, onto the new laptop and try to do my primary job at the same time with all the new and missing tools.
That's about it for now.